Sei in:  Home ,

Official Tourist Information Site of Imola's Area

Sanctuary of Madonna del Rio


The sanctuary was built in 1741 by architect Domenico Clovers, great uncle of Cosimo Morelli, but it was abandoned in 1972.
Now there are only visible remains that still show the elegant architectural lines.


Address: Via Gesso - 40025 Fontanelice (BO)

How to get there

Ho to get to Fontanelice


Pass the Church of Gesso and go straight for 1 km. Take via Gesso and follow the street up to the sanctuary.

Info on the tourist location

Tel.: +39 0542 92566

Last update: 27-07-2012