Sei in:  Home ,

Official Tourist Information Site of Imola's Area

Bell tower of the Parish Church

 

The Bell Tower is in the context of the parish church.
Its construction began in 1832, on drawings by architect Angelo Venturoli.
It was completed in 1887 at the expense of the family Hercolani.

It's structured according to the canonical forms of the Bolognese tradition: a rusticated base, the central body and the belfry topped by a spire.

 

Address: Piazza XX Settembre, 1 - 40023 Castel Guelfo (BO)

Opening hours: by agreement with the parish

How to get there

How to get to Castel Guelfo di Bologna

Info on the tourist location

Tel.: +39 0542 53460; +39 0542 53145 (Parish church)

Last update: 20-09-2012