Provincia di Bologna

Church of Santa Maria dell'Olivo

 

The church is on "Piazza Conciliazione", also called "Piazza dell'Olivo", which was once the seat of the cemetery of Saint Cassiano Church.
The Olivetan Fathers built it before 1452, but it was rebuilt in 1751 after a collapse after the project of Cosimo Morelli.
After the Napoleonic period the church was seat of the Rogations Company, which, since then, has had the duty to lead through Imola the images of the Madonna of the Piratello.

 

Address: piazza Conciliazione, 7 - 40026 Imola (BO)

Opening hours: on reservation

How to get there

How to get to Imola 

Info on the tourist location

tel. +39 0542 22146 (parrocchia) 

Last update: 17-10-2013
 

Edited by Area Imolese